Chris-Valentine Ogar Eneji has worked in so many researches already; He has published well over 35 articles in international SSCI/SCI journals and one conference proceedings to my credit. He has researched for UNICEF, WSSSRP,RUWATSSAN and Cross River state Government, on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Proram, assessment of NGOs/CSOs/CBOs on HIV/AIDS programs, monitoring and evaluation of NGOs/CSOs/CBOs on HIV/AIDS programs Journalist against HIV/AIDS (JAIDS).
Chris-Valentine has been in the academic world for well over twenty years basically teaching and researching into fundamental community problems for national development and community development. He is an editorial assistant and a reviewer to about 12 international journals and an editorial adviser to more than five journals too.
- NCE in geography and environmental education from cross river state college of education, Akamkpa
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Education, Forest and Wildlife Resource Management, University of Calabar
- M.Sc In Rural Development and Management Studies, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
- M.Env. Edu, University of Calabar
- Magista Certificate in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management, UMC, Potsdam, Germany
- PhD in Gender, Resources Management and Rural Development, Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Nigeria.